Join the Bare Kind Team!
CUSTOMER SERVICE & OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE – PART-TIME
We are a small team with big ambitions, and our customers have high expectations for our products and the service we provide them with.
People will remember the way they are treated, and we want any interaction with Bare Kind to leave people feeling warm and fuzzy inside. This is why customer service is integral to how we grow the business because our customers are the reason we are here.
This is a fully remote role, you can work from wherever you like and whenever you like as long as those customers are being provided with the best possible service.
The job will include but is not limited to:
- Responding to a range of queries via our customer inbox
- Responding to customers who message on social media
- Managing any order changes/requests such as refunds and missing parcels
- Liaising with our fulfilment warehouse to continue our excellent operations
This role is for 20 hours a week, and during quieter periods, the customer service won’t take up anywhere near as much of your time, so there are other parts of the business we would love your help on:
- Liaising with current charities and new charities to help nurture our relationship with them.
- Support the wholesale team with servicing our retailers and finding new retailers to stock our socks in.
- Working within the team to help us create content to put out across our channels.
As with all roles in our team, if you prove yourself to be an amazing team member, there will be other opportunities to grow in the team and take on further work if you are interested 🙂
- Compensation: 20 hours a week at £10,296 per annum
- Work Anywhere: (tax, regs, visa, etc. permitting)
- Work Anytime: You can choose to work your 20 hours whenever suits you but please note that customer service will need to be provided at least every day Monday-Friday
- 28 days annual leave: pro rata, plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Sock allowance: 24 pairs, per year. For you, your family, or your friends.
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Passion for creating the best possible experience for our customers
- Strong work ethic, trusted to do the right thing for the business and the customer
- Previous experience in customer service
Please submit your CV and a covering letter (in video format if you prefer!) as to why you are interested in this job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will put people through to the interview stage as and when we like your CV (we like to work fast!).
The interview stage will comprise a series of standard interview questions as well as some case study tasks to understand how you would interact with a customer.
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!